The Engine group is comprised of best-in-class specialist companies across a multitude of marketing discipline across multiple channels. Engine is a new breed of marketing services network. We are more than a holding company - we are a culture and an approach. The current businesses that comprise Engine Group include market research, creative and marketing services, and digital content production employing over 2,200 people in 9 main offices worldwide.
We are seeking a bright, energetic Administrative Assistant to support a very busy senior management team in day-to-day business functionality, and be innovative and able to make substantial individual judgments and recommendations. This is a key role for a detail-oriented quick thinker who relies upon their excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
This is a highly visible role that adapts to procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments inline with these leader's activities and goals.
* Provide heavy calendar management (Outlook) and telephone coverage; including conference calls with both internal and external parties, monitor calendars and email communications to make sure all appointments and meetings are up to date
* Utilize judgment in handling inquiries from vendors, candidates, employees, and resolve concerns/issues as necessary
* Assists with T&E preparation and entry
* Prepare communications, reports and presentation materials; utilizing advanced PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel skills, etc.
* Handle all travel related items related to the business schedules for the team - such as booking flights, cars and hotels, and other accommodations
* Handle confidential information with absolute discretion; regularly work with information that is highly confidential, strategic and critical in nature
* Preparation for meetings with senior executives (e.g. documents, video conferencing, and other logistics). This also includes managing all aspects including vendor selection, catering, audiovisual, etc. Work with minimal supervision to achieve meeting logistical goals within budgets
* Assist with planning office events
* Fulfill and distribute office supplies
* Liasion to building management to maintain professional work environment by submitting work order requests and follow up.
* Perform tasks associated with inventory control
* Support special ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assignments require
* Bachelor's degree and related experience required
* 1-3 years' experience as an administrative assistant supporting senior management
* Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, highly dependable and ability to work after hours.
* Candidate must be able to work independently while managing multiple projects
* Ability to multi-task and have excellent follow-through
* Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures